Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil solidifies at temperatures less than 25 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is advisable to use jar type packaging in cold climates in order to scoop out with a spoon.
Whole Kernel Virgin Coconut Oil is an option with a slightly lower price. The difference between extra virgin coconut oil (EVCO) and whole kernel virgin coconut oil (VCO) is; EVCO is milled only by 100% white kernel and Whole Kernel VCO is milled by the entire kernel (white kernel inclusive of brown testa).
- EVCO has a creamy taste & more fragrance and is great for drinking purposes. 65% of the fats in EVCO are directly converted to energy.
- VCO is slightly lower in price (not significant). But both have same usage. The percentage of fats directly converted to energy (65% in EVCO) falls to 60% in VCO.
Rich in Lauric acid
No Hydro-generated fats
Feed orally or apply topically
- High content of Lauric acid which is rear in nature except in Mother’s milk .
- Clean bad cholesterol and restore good cholesterol .
- Protect hair from damage.
- Decrease hunger and food intake .
- Fight infections .
- Boost immune system.
- Source of instant energy.
- Natural moisturizer provide moisture to grow.
- Support healthy thyroid function.
- Regulate metabolism.
- Improve insulin bone health.
- Protects cell damage
- Promote growth of brain cells.