Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette
Coconut charcoal briquettes are flammable activated carbon blocks that are used to keep a flame going. Charcoal briquettes are commonly used for grilling (BBQ) and as shisha or hookah fuel.
- Made of 100% natural ingredients processed coconut shell Produced from sustainable natural resources.
- Burning long time with high thermal efficiency
- Very safe to use and ignite, Easy to light and handle
- Does not spark, Low moisture level Environmental Friendly
- Almost No Smoke
- No destruction of live trees
- Does not emit any toxic gases
- Low ash Briquettes burn hotter, longer, don’t spark, emit less smoke Perfect for Outdoor Charcoal Smokers, Grills, and Barbecues
|3 to 5%|
|3 to 5%|
|70 to 75%|
|13 to 15%|
|7000 to 7500 Kcal/Kg|
- Bio Fuel
- BBQ – Cooking
- Shisha – Hookah Smoking Lifestyle
- Metallurgical – Metal & Mining Industry
Our raw material is harvested from Sri Lankan coconut states which produce the best quality material for coconut charcoal briquette.
We can provide world standard type coconut shell charcoal briquette as per the customer requirement. Including sizes and types shown on this website.
To create our briquettes, we exclusively use coconut shell charcoal eco-friendly binder like tapioca starch. There’s nothing else! There are no nitrates, borax, lime, sawdust, or even wood charcoal in this recipe.
Coconut charcoal briquettes are environmentally friendly because they are made from coconut shells and only contain tapioca flour. These coconut charcoal briquettes generally produce very little smoke and it is odorless, so that the burning process does not cause any disruption to the surrounding environment.